- Goochland County Rosenwald Schools Oral History Project, 2013-2015
- Application for Aid from the Julius Rosenwald Fund, Year Beginning July 1, 1923 and Ending June 30, 1924
- Contributor to Resource:
- Daugherity, Brian J., 1972-
Miller, Alyce P.
James Branch Cabell Library, Special Collections and Archives
- Date of Original:
- School buildings--Finance
Community and school--Planning
African American schools
Julius Rosenwald Fund--Buildings
- United States, Southern States, 33.346678, -84.119434
- application forms
- An application for aid from the Julius Rosenwald Fund, this form outlines the information a community needed to provide prior to being approved for funding.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- In Copyright
This material is protected by copyright, and the copyright is held by Brian J. Daugherity, Alyce Miller, and Christopher Silvent. You are permitted to use this material in any way that is permitted by copyright. In addition, this material is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/). Acknowledgment of Virginia Commonwealth University Libraries as a source is required.
- Original Collection:
- Original item: Application for Aid from the Julius Rosenwald Fund, Year Beginning July 1, 1923 and Ending June 30, 1924, Goochland County Rosenwald Schools Oral History Project, 2013-2015, M 501, Special Collections and Archives, James Branch Cabell Library, Virginia Commonwealth University.
Goochland County Rosenwald Schools Oral History Project, 2013-2015
- Contributing Institution:
- James Branch Cabell Library. Special Collections and Archives