- Volunteer Voices
- At the Crossroads, 50th anniversary of the League of Women Voters of Kingsport
- Date of Original:
- League of Women Voters of Tennessee
Politics and Government
- Lewis, J. H.
Shelor, E. L.
Sherwin, E. R., Mrs
Cunningham, B. W., Mrs
- United States, Tennessee, Sullivan County, Kingsport, 36.54843, -82.56182
- The title of this commemorative brochure is entitled At the Crossroads and is a proclamation signed by J. H. Lewis, Mayor, attested by E. L. Shelor, City Recorder, displays the City of Kingsport seal, and is dated 14th day of April 1969. Other information in this brochure includes League Sponsors Comment on Our Program; Milestones Along the Way; Signposts to the Future; and League of Women Voters of Kingsport 50th Anniversary Campaign lists of committee names and members, including the Committee, Men`s Advisory Committee, and Sponsors.
The University of Tennessee Libraries (Knoxville, Tennessee) is the digital publisher.
- Metadata URL:
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Special Collections