- Volunteer Voices
- NAACP Report of Executive Secretary, Annual Report, 1965
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--Tennessee--Memphis
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Civil rights movements--United States--Tennessee
- United States, Tennessee, Shelby County, Memphis, 35.14953, -90.04898
United States, Tennessee, Shelby County, 35.184, -89.8956
- For the time period indicated, this report details civil rights issues and progress in the areas of voting, education, police brutality, housing, administration of justice, employment, and the desegregation of public facilities.
The University of Tennessee Libraries (Knoxville, Tennessee) is the digital publisher.
- Metadata URL:
- Original Collection:
- Digital Collection: The Growth of Democracy in Tennessee: A Grassroots Approach to Volunteer Voices
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Special Collections