- Volunteer Voices
- NAACP Report of Executive Secretary, December 1st thru January 4th, 1967
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--Tennessee--Memphis
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Civil rights movements--United States--Tennessee
- United States, Tennessee, Shelby County, 35.184, -89.8956
United States, Tennessee, Shelby County, Memphis, 35.14953, -90.04898
- For the time period indicated, this report from the Memphis branch of the NAACP details civil rights issues and progress in the following areas: voting, education, police brutality, housing, administration of justice, employment, and the desegregation of public facilities.
The University of Tennessee Libraries (Knoxville, Tennessee) is the digital publisher.
- Metadata URL:
- Original Collection:
- Digital Collection: The Growth of Democracy in Tennessee: A Grassroots Approach to Volunteer Voices
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Special Collections