- Volunteer Voices
- Ku Klux Klan - Plague of Founding - 1-2-165
- Contributor to Resource:
- W.M. Cline Company (Photographer)
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Politics and Government
Ku Klux Klan (1915- )
- Jones, Thomas M.
- United States, Tennessee, Giles County, 35.20215, -87.03478
United States, Tennessee, Giles County, Pulaski, 35.1998, -87.03084
- This photograph is titled, "Ku Klux Klan - Plaque of Founding - 1-2-165". It is a picture of the plaque noting the founding of the Ku Klux Klan in Pulaski, Tenn. Plaque reads: Ku Klux Klan organized in this, the law office of Judge Thomas M. Jones, December 24th, 1865. Names of original organizers Calvin E. Jones, John B. Kennedy, Frank O. McCord, John C. Lester, Richard P. Reed, James R. Crowe. Jamie Porter written on back.
This object was added to the Digital Preservation Network in November 2017.
- Metadata URL:
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Special Collections