- Volunteer Voices
- Maxine A. Smith at downtown business boycott
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--Tennessee--Memphis
Civil rights movements--Tennessee--Memphis--History--20th century
Civil rights movements--United States--Tennessee
Social reform movements
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Smith, Maxine A.
- United States, Tennessee, Shelby County, 35.184, -89.8956
United States, Tennessee, Shelby County, Memphis, 35.14953, -90.04898
prints (visual works)
- Maxine A. Smith at downtown business boycott. She was Executive Secretary of the Memphis branch of the NAACP.
This object was added to the Digital Preservation Network in November 2017.
- Metadata URL:
- Original Collection:
- Volunteer Voices--http://digital.lib.utk.edu/collections/volvoices
Memphis Civil Rights Photograph Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Special Collections