- Oral History
- Oral history with Jesse Boyce Holleman
- Caudill, Orley B
Holleman, Jesse Boyce, 1924-
- University of Southern Mississippi. Center for Oral History and Cultural Heritage.
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Civil rights movement
- Holleman, Jesse Boyce, 1924- --Interviews
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- oral histories (literary works)
- Oral history.; Three interviews conducted on August 8 and 10, 1976 and October 19, 1976 with Jesse Boyce Holleman (born 1924). He served in the Mississippi House of Representatives from 1947 until 1953. At that time, he became district attorney for the Second Circuit Court District; he served in that capacity for the next 19 years.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services to the University of Southern Mississippi.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Center for Oral History and Cultural Heritage