- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Mississippi Summer Project; 1964
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Civil rights movement
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
United States, Ohio, Butler County, Oxford, 39.507, -84.74523
- From the McAtee (William "Bill" G.) Civil Rights Collection; This collection contains an original curriculum packet given out at the SNCC-NCC training site in Oxford, Ohio, for Freedom Summer workers going to Mississippi. It is accompanied by William G. McAtee's notes on how he was presented with the packet on June 25, 1964. A Pamphlet.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M573 McAtee (William "Bill" G.) Civil Rights Collection
Folder: Brochures, Pamphlets, etc.
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries