- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Freedom School in Greenville, Mississippi; July - August 1964
- Whyte, Iain
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Project
Mississippi Freedom Schools
- United States, Mississippi, Washington County, Greenville, 33.40898, -91.05978
- images (object genre)
- From the Whyte (Iain) Civil Right Collection. Photograph from Reverend Whyte's time in Mississippi during the summer of 1964 in Greenville and Jackson. Full view of the second Freedom School visited by Whyte.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M500 Whyte (Iain) Civil Rights Collection
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M500
Box 1, Folder 1, M500-7
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries