- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- House I build; October 2, 1957
- White, J. H. (James Herbert), 1903-1974
- Date of Original:
- Conduct of life
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection; In the address delivered at the Annual Conference Convocation at Mississippi Vocational College, White gives advice to Freshman students about working hard and on taking up quality endeavors. He says that religious beliefs are vital to living a good life, and he also says that the students need to learn to enjoy work, have ambition, and develop good character.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M393 McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection
Box 4, Folder 42
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries