- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Our Nordic race; 1961
- Hoskins, Richard Kelly
- Date of Original:
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection; To prevent the decline of civilization by racial mixing, the American people need to be educated against the twin evils of world Jewry and Communism, destroyers of the Nordic race.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M393 McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection
Box 4, Folder 26
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries