- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Segregation of the white race must be preserved; undated
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection; The pamplet stresses that only by a separate program of friendly cooperation between the races, with separateness in social life, can the races go forward in promoting the talents of races and can contribute to the welfare and happiness of both.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M393 McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection
Box 3, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries