- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Congressman James C. Davis speaks to the States' Rights Council; November 28, 1956
- Davis, James C. (James Curran), 1895-
- Date of Original:
- Discrimination in education
Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka
Segregation in education
- Davis, James C. (James Curran), 1895-1981
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection; From a segregationist position, James C. Davis discusses the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka decision, and presents ways in which to oppose integration.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M393 McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection
Box 3, Folder 6
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries