- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Ugly truth about the NAACP; undated
- Cook, Eugene
- Date of Original:
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
White Citizens councils
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection; Pamphlet alleges that the people who direct and subsidize the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) have records of affinity for, affiliation with, and particpation in Communist, Communist-front subversive organizations, activities, and causes.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M393 McCain (William D.) Pamphlet Collection
Box 2, Folder 24
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries