- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Call for an assembly of unrepresented people in Washington, D. C.; August 6-9, 1965
- Date of Original:
- Civil disobedience
Vietnam War, 1961-1975
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection; This flyer outlines the plans of a group called Assembly of Unrepresented People to gather at the House of Representatives in Washington, D. C. to protest the US involvement in Vietnam. It also lists workshops and programs that will be held before and during the protest.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M376 Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection
Box 1, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries