- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Memo of COFO meeting minutes; July 19, 1964
- Hamlett, Ed, 1939-
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection. This document records the minutes of a meeting of Council of Federated Organizations (COFO) workers. It reports what each worker is working on and what they will work on in the future. It also reiterates basic house and safety rules for the group.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M376 Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection
Box 1, Folder 6
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries