- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Conversation between Doug [?] and Dr. Mason; July 15, 1964
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection. Transcription of a conversation between Doug [?] and Dr. [?] Mason about the possibility of having a civil rights leadership speaker at the Rotary Club, and the potential for dialogue rather than demonstration regarding an issue at Barney's.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M376 Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection
Box 1, Folder 6
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries