- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Memo of a conversation with Biloxi High School students; July 14, 1964
- Date of Original:
- Biloxi (Miss.)
Biloxi Senior High School (Biloxi, Miss.)
Desegregation in education
- United States, Mississippi, Harrison County, Biloxi, 30.39603, -88.88531
- documents (object genre)
- From the Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection. The unknown author recounts a conversation with a group of students from Biloxi High School about school desegregation.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M376 Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection
Box 1, Folder 5
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries