- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Janet McNeill to Ed Hamlett; June 11, 1964
- McNeill, Janet
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
White Folks Project
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection. Janet McNeill writes to Ed Hamlett, Mississippi's state director of the White Folks Project (WFP), to tell him that due to unforeseen family circumstances, she must decline being a part of the Project.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M376 Hamlett (Ed) White Folks Project Collection
Box 1, Folder 2
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries