- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Benton county freedom train; November 29, 1964
- Ayers, Beulah Mae
- Date of Original:
- United States, Mississippi, Benton County, Ashland, 34.83287, -89.1759
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection; Newsletter from Benton county; provides details on local elections and the voting difficulties of local blacks. Also includes poetry and a section on negro history.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 3, Folder 13
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries