- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Amite county newsletter #2; April 26, 1965
- Ganz, Marshall
- Date of Original:
- Amite County (Miss.)
African American educators
African American teachers
Central High School (Liberty, Miss.)
- United States, Mississippi, Amite County, Liberty, 31.15823, -90.81232
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection; Newsletter from Amite County; discusses education-centered civil rights initiatives, including an attempt to remove the principal of Liberty's Central High School.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 3, Folder 13
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries