- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- SNCC research : Marion county, Mississippi; June 30, 1965
- Date of Original:
- Columbia (Miss.)
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection; SNCC research on Marion County, Mississippi; compiled for the use and support of field offices in Mississippi. Includes extensive economic data, as well as demographic, political, and legal information on the county.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 3, Folder 12
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries