- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Freedom Information Center personnel to friends; March 15, 1966
- Tate, Tut
- Date of Original:
- Freedom Information Center
Delta Ministry of Mississippi
Civil rights workers
Civil rights movement
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection; The letter from the personnel of the Freedom Information Center seeks to raise sufficient funds to stay in operation after March 25, 1966.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 3, Folder 2
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries