- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Freedom Information Service: Mississippi Newsletter; June 22, 1966
- Date of Original:
- Freedom Information Service (Miss.)
Civil rights movement
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection; The Mississippi Newsletter, published by the Freedom Information Service (FIS), provides information on varied civil rights activities in Mississippi in June of 1966.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 3, Folder 2
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries