- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Residential freedom school report; August 1965
- Richardson, Judy
- Date of Original:
- African American teenagers
Civil rights workers
Georgia Freedom Schools
Illinois Freedom Schools
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- United States, Georgia, Crisp County, Cordele, 31.96351, -83.78239
United States, Illinois, Cook County, Chicago, 41.85003, -87.65005
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection. Accounts and evaluation of activities during the residential freedom school experiment, a two-part program which took place in Chicago, Illinois, and Cordele, Georgia.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 2, Folder 14
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries