- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Revolution in Mississippi : special report; January 1962
- Hayden, Tom
Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
Amite County (Miss.)
Walthall County (Miss.)
Pike County (Miss.)
- Hayden, Tom
- United States, Mississippi, Amite County, 31.1744, -90.80443
United States, Mississippi, Pike County, 31.17491, -90.40416
United States, Mississippi, Pike County, McComb, 31.24379, -90.45315
United States, Mississippi, Walthall County, 31.14842, -90.10614
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection. A report on the civil rights movement in the South written by Tom Hayden, Southern Field Secretary for the Students for a Democratic Society. Includes a history of SNCC and then focuses mostly on accounts of SNCC work and other events in McComb, Mississippi, and surrounding areas.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 2, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries