- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- United States of America vs. Cecil Ray Price, et al., criminal no. 5216; January 1965
- Patterson, C.S
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Trials (Civil rights)
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection. Federal grand jury records of one count of conspiracy and three counts of murder against Cecil Ray Price, Edgar Ray Killen, and 16 other men in the deaths of James Earl Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Michael Scherner in June 1964.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 2, Folder 8
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries