- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Congressional record : Council of Federated Organizations civil rights action program in the state of Mississippi; June 16, 1964
- United States. Congress
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
Mississippi Freedom Project
- Guyot, Lawrence, 1939-2012
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection. Congressional record of testimony regarding Freedom Summer and the threat to civil rights workers; testimony provided by COFO representatives, including Robert Moses and Lawrence Guyot.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M368 Miller (Michael J.) Civil Rights Collection
Box 2, Folder 7
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries