- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, A.C. Germann to Rabbi David Ben-Ami; December 25, 1964
- Germann, A. C
- Date of Original:
Temple B'nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.)
Civil rights workers
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. Dr. A.C. Germann, a professor of police science in California, commends Rabbi Ben-Ami for his ministry and his civil rights activities. Dr. Germann learned of the rabbi in Drew Pearson's column in the Los Angeles Times.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries