- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Adath Jeshurun Clarion; January 13, 1965
- Lipnick, Jerome, 1918-1977
- Date of Original:
Civil rights workers
Temple B'nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.)
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. The document contains an editorial by Jerome Lipnick titled From where I stand. Mr. Lipnick discusses the forced resignation of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami from Temple B'nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, for his civil rights activities.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 14
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries