- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Drew Pearson to Rabbi Ben-Ami; January 8, 1965
- Pearson, Drew, 1897-1969
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Delta Ministry of Mississippi
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. The letter was once attached to a carbon copy of a letter from Drew Pearson to Robert Beech in which Pearson responds to a previous letter from Beech.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 12
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries