- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Temple journal; ; undated
- Washington Hebrew Congregation (Washington, D.C.)
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Civil rights movement
Religion and social problems
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. This is the first page of an issue of The Temple journal, showing an article promoting a speaking engagement of Rabbi Ben-Ami on April 4, . Ben-Ami's topic was Jews in the Civil Rights Movement. Also shown is an article announcing an exhibition of the Hyman Cohen Judaica collection at Ring Hall, comprised of prints of engravings, etchings, and lithographs depicting Jewish history and ritual in Europe.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries