- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Mississippi Advisory Committee members; 26 June 1964
- United States Commission on Civil Rights. Mississippi Advisory Committee
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights
Civil rights movement
Civil rights workers
Religion and social problems
United States Commission on Civil Rights. Mississippi Advisory Committee
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. This document lists names, addresses and phone numbers of the members of the 1964 Mississippi Advisory Committee to the United States Commission on Civil Rights. Details for some members are included, such as occupation and other civil rights or social activities.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries