- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Maurice N. Eisendrath to Rabbi Ben-Ami; June 15, 1964
- Eisendrath, Maurice Nathan, 1902-1973
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Civil rights workers
Religion and social problems
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. The letter from Rabbi Maurice N. Eisendrath to Rabbi Ben-Ami is typed on Union of American Hebrew Congregations (UAHC) letterhead. The letter responds to a previous letter from Rabbi Ben-Ami.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries