- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Edith Macy to Rabbi Ben-Ami; January 12, 1965
- Macy, Edith
- Date of Original:
- Biloxi (Miss.)
Civil rights movement
National Urban League
- United States, Mississippi, Harrison County, Biloxi, 30.39603, -88.88531
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. The letter from Edith Macy to Rabbi Ben-Ami is typed on National Urban League letterhead with the names and positions of staff members in the New York office in the left margin. Macy asks Rabbi Ben-Ami to report on the success of a mission in Biloxi.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries