- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Letter, Anne Braden to Rabbi Ben-Ami; October 15, 1964
- Braden, Anne, 1924-2006
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights workers
Southern Conference Educational Fund
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. The letter from Anne Braden to Rabbi Ben-Ami is typed on Southern Conference Educational Fund letterhead, and the left margin includes a list of the staff at the SCEF office in Louisville, Kentucky. Braden recalls meeting the Rabbi and encourages him to write an article about his experiences in Hattiesburg for the Patriot.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries