- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Bulletin, Temple B'nai Israel; 
- Date of Original:
- Temple B'nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.)
Civil rights movement
Civil rights workers
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. This bulletin for Temple B'Nai Israel includes a message from Rabbi Ben-Ami on the meaning of the High Holy Days, a welcome to the new Rabbi, and a list of families in the B'Nai Israel community. It also includes information on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur for Jewish year 5724 (1963-1964).
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 1
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries