- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Community service of worship in observance of Brotherhood Week; February 21, 1964
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Temple B'nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.)
- United States, Mississippi, Forrest County, Hattiesburg, 31.32712, -89.29034
- documents (object genre)
- From the Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers. The worship service program includes the order of the service for Brotherhood Week (held at Temple B'nai Israel, Hattiesburg), lists participants in the service, and includes a letter from President Lyndon B. Johnson.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M365 Ben-Ami (Rabbi David Z.) Papers
Box 1, Folder 1
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries