- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Rev. Rayford's son; 1964
- Thomason, Frazer
- Date of Original:
- Clarksdale (Miss.)
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Coahoma County, Clarksdale, 34.20011, -90.57093
- images (object genre)
- From the Hazelton (Margaret J.) Freedom Summer Collection; One black-and-white photograph, taken by Rev. Frazer Thomason, of Rev. Rayford's son at a church community meeting in Clarksdale, Mississippi. According to a handwritten note on the back of the photograph, Margie [Hazelton], Mat [Zwerling] and the man in the photograph, whose first name is unknown, were involved in a very scary incident.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M359 Hazelton (Margaret J.) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 21 M359-21
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries