- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Inside Batesville Community Center; July 1964
- Maurer, John B., 1925-
- Date of Original:
- Batesville (Miss.)
Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, Mississippi, Panola County, Batesville, 34.3115, -89.94426
- images (object genre)
- From the Maurer (John B.) Freedom Summer Photographs; The photograph shows an inside room of the Community Center in Batesville, Mississippi, which has Freedom posters on the wall and voter registration materials about the room.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M358 Maurer (John B.) Freedom Summer Photographs
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M358
Box 1, Folder 5 M358-73
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries