- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Mt. Zion Baptist Church; July 1964
- Maurer, John B., 1925-
- Date of Original:
- Church Buildings
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- images (object genre)
- From the Maurer (John B.) Freedom Summer Photographs; The photograph shows Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Sardis, Mississippi, in July of 1964.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M358 Maurer (John B.) Freedom Summer Photographs
A finding aid for this collection is available online at: https://doi.org/10.18785/fa.M358
Box 1, Folder 2 M358-27
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries