- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Newsletter by Kathy Dahl from Freedom House, Holly Springs, Mississippi; [1964?]
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen
- Date of Original:
- African American women
Civil rights workers
Holly Springs (Miss.)
Discrimination in medical care
Mississippi Freedom Project
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection. End of summer report by Kathy Dahl written for the Medical Committee for Human Rights. The first half outlines basic medical care conditions for African Americans in the Holly Springs area; the second contains a set of recommendation for future action and initiatives.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M357 Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 2, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries