- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Newsletter from Freedom House, Holly Springs, Mississippi; March 15, 1965
- Date of Original:
Civil rights demonstrations
Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Project
Holly Springs (Miss.)
- United States, Mississippi, Benton County, 34.81729, -89.18848
United States, Mississippi, Marshall County, Holly Springs, 34.7676, -89.44869
- From the Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection. A newsletter from the Holly Springs Freedom House; covers a peaceful demonstration and march held in Holly Springs, a boycott in Benton County, hirings and firings, arrests, personnel and financial issues. This document includes a handwritten note from Diana to Kath [Kathleen Dahl].
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M357 Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 10
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries