- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Memo, Jon Else to returned summer volunteers; November 3, 1964.
- Else, Jon
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Civil rights workers
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
Mississippi Freedom Project
Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection. Typewritten letter from SNCC Northern Campus Coordinator Jon Else to returned Freedom Summer volunteers, dated November 3, 1964. Else discusses the Freedom Vote of November 1964, the October incident summary, and the Fast for Freedom.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M357 Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 9
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries