- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- The front of Holly Springs Freedom House, gable end; undated
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Holly Springs (Miss.)
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- images (object genre)
- From the Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection. Black-and-white photograph of the gable end of the original Freedom House at 100 Rust Avenue in Holly Springs, Mississippi. A sign on the house reads "COFO SNCC" and shows the image of clasped hands.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M357 Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 2 M357-1
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries