- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Sid Walker and others in Freedom House; undated
- Date of Original:
- African Americans
Civil rights workers
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- images (object genre)
- From the Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection. Black-and-white photograph of Sid Walker (far left), an unidentified woman, and an unidentified civil rights worker at the Freedom House office in Holly Springs.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M357 Dahl (Kathleen) Freedom Summer Collection
Box 1, Folder 2 M357-16
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries