- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- There are 40 million white people in the South : who will organize them?; undated
- Southern Conference Educational Fund
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movement
Southern Conference Educational Fund
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- From the Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers. <br>Brochure designed by the Southern Conference Educational Fund (SCEF) to inform people of the economic problems in the South and to encourage poor whites to join forces with Blacks to work for economic and social equality. Also describes the development of the SCEF and its efforts to end segregation.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M345 Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers
Box 6, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries