- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Petition to the Senate of the United States; undated
- Southern Conference Educational Fund
- Date of Original:
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
National Conference for New Politics
- Eastland, James O. (James Oliver), 1904-1986
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers. <br>Petition to the United States Senate from the Southern Conference Educational Fund (SCEF). Discusses Senator Eastland's attacks on the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP) and requests that the investigation of the National Conference for New Politics by the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee be stopped.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M345 Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers
Box 6, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries