- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Know your rights; undated
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Date of Original:
Civil rights workers
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- documents (object genre)
- Pamphlet from the Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers. <br>Pamphlet designed by the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) to inform civil rights workers of their legal rights if arrested and questioned by the police. Prepared in reaction to a police shooting in Nashville, Tennessee.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M345 Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers
Box 6, Folder 15
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries