- Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Proposed agenda and schedule for the executive sessions of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party; January 28-29, 1967
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- Date of Original:
Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party
- United States, Mississippi, 32.75041, -89.75036
- documents (object genre)
- From the Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers. <br>Proposed agenda and schedule of events for the executive sessions of the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, January 28-29, 1967.
Electronic version made available through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries from the Institute for Museum and Library Services.
This item is part of the Civil Rights in Mississippi Digital Archive.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- University Libraries provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. When possible, we have provided information regarding the copyright right status of an item; however, the information we have may not be accurate or complete. Obtaining permissions to publish or otherwise use is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Original Collection:
- M345 Adams (Victoria Gray) Papers
Box 2, Folder 30
- Contributing Institution:
- University of Southern Mississippi. Libraries